Thursday, March 13, 2008

Resuscitate me, Carlos! Book review get's published, jealousy ensues!

I am correct when I say that you read it here first.

This is a screen shot of the author's proof that is sent out before publication. The author added my name in red (because he has authorship guilt) because I kept on yelling at him to write something for me so I could selfishly post it here.
He wrote a review of the book, "Fluids and Electrolytes in the Surgical Patient."

It
annoys me to no end that the first thing he wrote for me got published (what an ass). I did not write a sentence in his work and it's obvious… It's good!

Congrats to the author.

Although,
it is within the scope of my personality to write a crappy review of the book review out of pure jealousy!

The original post is here.

If you have not read the book yet, you should, I really like it.
Carlos Pestana can rehydrate me anytime.

-BJM

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b607f1e7960f22982f1270e322b691fc